Many clients first contact us with concerns about their retirement. Their questions often include:
- Have I saved enough money to live the lifestyle I desire during retirement?
- How much money can I safely spend annually?
- Are my assets invested in the best places to grow my wealth without exposing me to too much risk?
- What are the best investment options for me?
- How can I maximize the amount of assets that pass to my heirs, and minimize what is lost to estate taxes?
- What is the optimal Social Security strategy for me?
The retirement planning process we employ is a collaborative approach between our clients, our financial planning team, and our asset management team. Throughout this process, we work to fully understand our clients’ needs and plans for their retirement assets.
Our goal is to create a fundamentally sound investment plan that also addresses any financial planning concerns to create a retirement-oriented portfolio that gives clients confidence and peace of mind.