Through personal tax planning, we advise our clients on the complicated and interconnected effect of taxes, including tax brackets, whether clients are subject to the Alternative Minimum Tax, how various tax deductions and tax credits may affect them, and how the other aspects of their financial lives may impact their tax situation.
How we can help
We provide guidance to clients in managing and minimizing clients’ taxes owed, using such tools as:
- Tax-deferred retirement plans
- Healthcare accounts
- Employee benefits options
- Investment portfolio management
- Charitable giving strategies
- Roth conversions
- Small business planning
- Estate planning
- Gift tax planning
- Education savings accounts
- Tax planning for asset protection purposes
We also provide general tax strategies relevant for the clients to consider going forward, as well as advising on one-time tax situations.